DDR or ECC RAM best for TS 2000?

I have experienced stable operation of Trade Station in Pentium III machines
with SCSI hard drives that use ECC(Error correcting)RAM.

I am thinking of (re)installing Trade Station onto a PIV machine that uses
DDR(Double Data rate)RAM.

Given Trade Station's notorious instability under heavy loads - does anybody
have an opinion or any experience with the two types of RAM listed, as to
which works best - or whether it even matters?
I don't want to use DDR if it works with Trade Station like SDRAM does -
which is sub-standard in my experience.

Mike Holder, Toronto.