RE: "traders browser"

Those sites are "lame".....the newest method is to employe cookies and to
remember the userid at the least and in many cases, even the password.
The protected page then checks the cookie issued previously, and
authenticates immediately with NO USER INTERVENTION required.
Amazon.com can't be wrong !!
Contact the offensive sites and tell em to SHAPE UP, or go directly to the
DOT-BOMB graveyard.