Backtesting multiple data streams

Using TS2Ki I ran into difficulties backtesting using multiple time frames so I
wrote an indicator that runs on intraday bars and uses arrays to generate
signals on longer timeframes. The downside is, if I want to update minute by
minute and the longest timeframe is weekly, for example, you need a lot of
intraday history for backtesting, (no problem really) and if I want to use the
indicator in RadarScreen I also need enough one minute bars to generate weeks
of history in an array and the only provider I know of with that much history
is quote.com, so I am single-sourced for data.

Max

"The race may not always go to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but it is the way to bet"