Re: Off topic -- Possible virus

It's simply amazing that this same issue pops up regularly and no matter
how many times the facts are explained, people don't seem to get it!  The
clue that the original message was bogus was in the comment:

"Someone who insists his source is unimpeachable"

People who pass these bogus messages and hoaxes on to others *NEVER* give a
reference to a Link that validates the claim by some credible source --

It's very easy to check these things out -- go to www.sarc.com and enter a
key word into their search engine -- it takes only a minute and you don't
waste everyone's time with multiple Posts about a bogus issue --

In the case of the "jdbgmgr.exe" hoax -- here is the link that explains it:

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jdbgmgr.exe.file.hoa
x.html

http://www.symantec.com/search/