Re: TS 2k service pack upgrade error - decompression of %s failed

Installing service pack packages ? The following sequence applies to many
upgrade scenarios, but specifically for the Tradestation 2000 products. Here
goes: In Win2000 when you finish the first SP4 update / patch, you will need
to go into control panel>folder options>view tab>and then click on "show
hidden files and folders".

Then, go to start>find/search for files or folders for C:\ drive, and type
in TEMP.  Double click on all TEMP folders and see if anything is inside -
if so, delete all files. After all the TEMP folders on C:\ are cleaned out,
reboot.

Then, when you try to install SP5 you won't get an error message. After you
install SP5, go through the same motions again.

Johan