Re: Looking for a custom DLL

Thank you everyone for the suggestion of using Data2. That is what I am
currently doing but unfortunately there are negative side effects to doing that
within certain systems. Hence, my DLL search.

Are there any DLL writers on line here? I've read the Developers Guide so I
know what is possible but I'm not set up to compile C/C++ Dll's.

Thanks!

DH  wrote: >
I'm looking for a DLL that runs in an indicator on an intraday chart that will
pull the previous day's open, high, low and close from the global server daily
data for the same symbol as the intraday chart.

You don't need a DLL. Just insert the daily data on the chart as Data2.op =
open data2;plot1(op,"")

-- Dennis