TS 2k service pack upgrade error - decompression of %s failed

I am trying to upgrade to a new service patch.  Every time I try to run the update I get this error.

The decompression of %s failed.  There may not be enough room in the TEMP directory.

I have deleted the temp file. Have win zip 8.1. the latest version of Window installer. I have 14 gigs of free hd space.

Thoughts?

Please email the group and me privately. I am on the digest version.

Thanks
Sno