Re: Setting up minimum movement and point values for Global Server (TS 2000i)

Entryprice can be a bit tricky at times
Try making Entryprice - x points stop a variable.
Vars: MyEntry = Entryprice - x points stop
If MyEntry then buy at market.
TS behaves better if it doesn't have to do too much calculating in the
buy statement.

NS