Re: Holiday File

> Does anyone know what file or files TS4 uses to store the "American
>  Holidays" in? I would like to be able to edit it only once (i.e., manually
> update it on one computer) and copy it to my other computers.

It's a table named  HolidayData  in the TS4 universe database.
The likely file name (standard installation) is
C:\omega\universe\universe.mdb

However, unless you have an ancient version of MS Access, you
cannot update the TS4 DB using Access.  I don't remember how
old, but OR was not using the then-current version of Access,
even at the time TS4 was first released.

You can use a current MS Access to view the db (when TS is
not running), but that is likely no help in your situation.
However, if you are sure the universe DB on all your computers
is exactly the same now, or could/should be, then just copy
the whole file to your other computers after using TS4 to
update one copy.

Rod