Setting up minimum movement and point values for Global Server (TS 2000i)

Hi, to all Omega List Members, first of all.  I have a question with a my
data setup.  I just started making an intraday move based system for stocks
and I just noticed my "entryprice - x points stop" for stocks are not
hitting correctly.  I am guessing my symbol setting in the Global server is
not setup correctly, because I had a minor problem with my Euro futures data
in the past.  What would be the appropriate setup for these data in the
stock data.  The setting for the data I would like to get is "Minimum
Movement", "Daily Limit", and Point Value.  Thank you in advance.

Travis Saimoto
-
Rockhard Trading Service
The Hybrid-Cycle Analysis - Trading System Site
www.rockhardtrading.com
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx