Re: PowerST: Was Re: Fixed Ratio Function

: I could say Neoticker is not ready for use because (from what I have read
on
: this list) it does not support optimization. How can you call trading
: software that does not support optimization a finished product?

Can be done within the scripting language. Cumbersome but not as much as
writing your own data server for intraday data.

: Do you think everyone on this list needs intraday data?

Nope. Not everyone uses intraday data but then, not everyone uses end of day
data.

: Are you ready to declare that the end of day traders on this list are not
: serious traders?

Sure. Why not? :-)

: If so, I think you are going to be offending quite a few
: list members.

Won't be the first time I offend people on this list. Besides, what makes
you think I'd give a damn?

: PowerST is ready for use now for someone interested enough in the features
it
: provides that they are willing to forgo the features it does not provide.

When it includes the ability to support realtime intraday data, charting
graphics and system execution/alerts, perhaps then it'll be ready. And when
it is, I'll be one of the first ones knocking on your door (figuratively
speaking), ready to blow $5K on it. Until then....