Off Topic- OmniTrader/Win98 installation probs

Nirvana tech support has been as much use as Bill Clinton in an anti-smoking
campaign!

There's a lot of clever folks here so I was wondering if anyone had any
thoughts on the following problem.

Running Windows 98 SE (v 4.10.222.A). I have had no probs installing
OmniTrader 2000 and then 2001 but the 2002 update produces the following
error:

"Please insert the disk 0 that contains the file data3.cab"

There is no data3.cab file on the installation CD.

Nirvana support says: "I checked on this issue with my manager and this
turns out to be a Windows system issue.  This particular file is not
associated with OT, so there is not much we will be able to assist you
with."

and then:

"Windows Issue meas that this is in regards to a WINDOWS 98 issue.  Not an
OmniTrader issue.  OT2002 is compatible with Win98."

Hmm... Great support. They blame Win98. However, a scan through the original
Win98 and the update CD does not reveal a data3.cab file...

Anyone any ideas/suggestions...?

Cheers,
Ian