Re[2]: EL tutor needed

Hello Ugo,

First, make a chart with the SP futures.  Then, go to Insert menu (for
TS4; it may be slightly different menu for TS2ki or TS6); choose
Symbol; select SPX.   It will appear on the chart in the second
subgraph.  Then insert the indicator.  It will appear in subgraph 3.

--
Best regards,
 Jim                            mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx