Re: Off Topic- OmniTrader/Win98 installation probs

Despite what they told you, the file is not a Win-98 file and is likely a
private file that was used for one of their prior installs.  I have two
DATA3.CAB files on my system-- one for Winfax and another for Norton System
Works.  Neither are associated with Win-98 --

I suggest searching all the old OT 2000 & 2001 install disks -- you will
likely find it there.  You can transfer it to your system and point the
install procedure to its new location--