RE: Sirtrade Intl.'s free TRADING SYSTEMS Newsletter

This is not true.
We have european customers that subscribed to TS6 WITHOUT opening an account.
Maybe it's a foreing privilege ( like buying TS2000i), but I do not think so.

> One of the features of TradeStation that I found many folks liked  the
> ability to purchase TS, learn it and EasyLanguage®, sign on to eod or
> real-time data, and take one's time in applying strategies and methodologies
> without any pressure to actually trade. My reading of the website tells me
> that inactive accounts will be disconnected from TS6.

You mean that inactive account will be charged of the $199.95 monthly fee.
Active accounts above the required # trades do not pay for the software.

> Don't read me wrong. I am not a TS basher...in fact I have used TradeStation
> since 1993 and version 3.1 and now use TS2K daily.

Well, I would not like to consider you as a basher. But if it was your intention
to behave like one of them from what I read, your success rate is 100%.

> It's just a completely different ballgame now. TS2K owners were promised
> upgrades which did not materialize beyond SP 5. Any improvements to the TS
> product will be available only to TS6 users. And so on...

TS6 is te future of the company and the future of its users ( data on demand,
automated trading, filtered datafeed).
Their position is understandable, and they do not have to mantain a client
software line that will be out in 4-5 years due to the new technology.

> Yet PO still spouts all the old Omega party line baloney when he knows it's
> not true. I would believe that most if not all his new European customers do
> not read nor subscribe to the Omega-List. Too many issues to explain.

Some of them do.
The issues are easy to explain: Omega list bashing is considered here  for what
it is: Bashing.

> I would also believe that a promising scenario, given TRAD's recent stock
> price, etc., is that someone will come along and make a bid for the
> TradeStation 2000i/TS 4.0 product lines and customer lists and the
> bankruptcy judge will accept it. Perhaps then, with a working product to
> start with, the properly motivated new owners will endeavor to produce the
> product we have all been waiting for all these years. And PO will have to
> re-apply to be the European representative.

I will be retired when this will happen.

> With all the amazing number (millions and millions) of boomers entering
> "middle age" now, and most, if not all, our trading products going
> electronic, the potential customer base for a fine product will be quite
> large, to say the least.

Well, we already have this fine product, so what ?

PO