Re: XP optimization

Ok.... my two cents...

Sony is consumer grade stuff and in my experience has not been very
reliable.  Every Sony product I have ever owned had something wrong with
it.  My latest Sony purchase is a 5-DVD changer and everything works
fine except for the headphone jack which I have to jiggle to get decent
continuity.  Not a biggy, but you'd think they'd get something as simple
as a connector right.

Viewsonic monitors on the other hand have always worked like a champ for me.

-- John