Re[2]: Sirtrade spamming about useless TRADING SYSTEMS

Hello Pierre,

Pierre,Frenchie,Fuzzy,etc-

I believe the Original post briefly mentioned that you had Not
given Anything towards the TradeStation program on this list.

I certainly Disagree,as I remember Many times that you contributed
both original,and 'in answer to requests' el code.

[although it is improbable that anyone will approach Mark Brown's
contributions,during the past 4/5 years,whether using his own name
or not..]

On another list,the subject of 'Market Profile' and Trade Station has
continually popped up,and among the contenders that Currently offer
solutions,Pierre seems to be at the forefront.

[[evidently the MP add on to Trade Station that Mark Brown offered in
the past,is not currently available]]

I do not have any financial interest in Fuzzies stuff,or anyone
else's.

Just musing,