RE: Sirtrade spamming about useless TRADING SYSTEMS

No.

> Not only have you sent unsolicited mails with unwanted "offerings" of
> unusable products to a lot of uninterested people who have not expressed
> their interest. You have also decided that such behaviour does not fit into
> what is called spamming. Could you explain your physics teacher view of
> spamming for us? Is spamming mails sent by others than Pierre?

Yes.

> You have also managed to travel in time at the same time as travelling in
> your confused Pierre-universe of distorted non-truths. This time travel have
> brought you to a place where you eleventh of june 2001 stated that you knew
> for a fact that SP6 of Tradestation 2000 was on its way. Now TS Pro has been
> renamed to TS6 and you state that TS Pro is the SP6 you talked about at that
> time.

Maybe I'm not serious.

> But it will take a very special persons eyes (we all know yours will manage)
> to see this as anything but a lie. At the time you made your comment, TS pro
> was already out and you had been using it for a couple of months. The
> discussion was not about if Omega would release more updates to TS Pro and
> eventually rename it to something else, the discussion was about a needed
> patch to TS2000. You clearly stated (and obviuosly was dead wrong) that you
> knew for a fact SP6 was on its way. You claim a lot but stand up to very
> little.

Duh?

Anyway, merry Christmas.
Here is my gift for you:
3.56584122542599
It's a true double precision number that you should not have in your collection.
You can share it with your friends: It's not copy protected.

PO