Re: Sirtrade Intl.'s free TRADING SYSTEMS Newsletter

ribau:

You confirm what I thought all along: you *are* familiar with kissing ass;
the only thing is, we do now know whose it is, nor do we care.  In most
cases, blind allegiance and getting along with what you have, to concentrate
on trading is much more useful than blind and continuous pissing and moaning
about things we cannot control.

>>What does mean blind allegiance ? This software overall worked for 10
years and
>>we are ALL still here...

Geez, we are all still here DESPITE the software!

...and...you know, blind allegiance, it's like kissing ass.