Re: TASC sub

Worse.

USPS had to baggie the shredded remains of many TASC issues. Now I go to
the library and read their shredded copies :-)

MT

BTW I complained to TASC and they pointed their finger to USPS. USPS said
to fill out a form for damaged mail. Didn't help. The only thing that
worked was cancelling TASC and subbing to Active Trader ;-)