RE: Feed back requested on E-mini Trading system - Krosetrade

Here's a ROT (Rule of Thumb):

For every basic calculation or algorithm, create a FUNCTION.
For each FUNCTION, create an INDICATOR so that visual identity of the return
values can be made.
For each FUNCTION, create a really basic SIGNAL (only buy/sell at market
based on the function return values) and generate a STRATEGY from it alone.
The signal can use buyzone/sellzone crossover and threshholds, but no money
management exits and no pyramiding.

>From this approach, you will see why many classical indicators are a piece
of crap.