RE: Feed back requested on E-mini Trading system - Krosetrade

More from the Going Against the Grain web site:

"Buy and hold no longer works in today's markets...Antonio's high
probability trades give you the opportunity for short term profits from
market imbalances that are usually only seen and traded by the pros." Walter
Bressert

Bressert is a Big Name in the industry, and is endorsing this stuff.

A year or so ago I had a free trial subscription to Bressert's site.  I
looked at all the trade recommendations he had posted for about a year
previous, and calculated the P/L (which was NOT done on his site).  It was
approximately zero.

Bressert sells Tradestation indicators, but doesn't sell them as user
functions.  You can't backtest indicators very conveniently, like you can
user functions.  Is this a coincidence?