TASC sub

Do any other subscribers to TASC receive extremely damaged copies of the
magazine each month?  My copy of TASC arrives almost every month with
creased front and back covers, a bent spine and tears that often go 10-20
pages deep.  I receive numerous other magazines including Futures Mag,
Active Trader (thanks MB for pointing this one out), and several programming
related mags both free and paid.  TASC is the only one that consistently
comes in such damaged condition.  Anyone else?

Kent