Re: variable declarations within EL?

Very little about how TradeStation really works internally is
published. I am not even sure the staff now left in the company even
know...

About the only way to find out if, and how, something works is to run
tests and see what happens. Users on email lists such as this run
such tests all the time and share their findings.

Some of the former Omega staff, such as Sam Tennis, who knew how it
worked in days past, are on this list and sometimes help out.

If you want a "real" programming language with documentation, modern
debugging facilities, etc., you need to look elsewhere. Frustrating,
I know, but true.

One wise user once wrote that probably 95% of the programs that
TradeStation users write do not run the way the user intended and
they never know it.

Technical integrity has never been a priority with the Omega
management and probably never will be. Most of us have long-ago given
up on trying to get fixes out of the company and are just trying to
get our programs to work the way we want with the software we now
have.

Bob Fulks