RE: programming standards ? - TS4=Win 3.1

Anybody who knows anything about Easy Language should realize the lack of
passing variables by reference is a HUGE limitation of TS4.
Couple that with the 64k limitation as well as the crackability of the
protected ELA format,
and you've got yourself a Windows 3.1 type of product.
Anyone still running Win 3.1 ?