Re: Attention BMI/Signal Subscribers using TS4

Hello  Daniel,

oh you arrogant little turd. your fricking company is the cause of
much grief take a hike and tell chuck thompson to go f himself. if it
were not for the evil dbc buying up good company's like bmi you would
have  no  customers  to  beat up and push around. who wants to pay you
twice  what  quote.com  and  dynastore  cost  and  get  limited to 500
symbols?  oh boy thats a deal.

who  are  you  anyway  the  latest  dummie they have employed who they
failed to inform of the history of your company and it's dealings?

wait  till  dtn  and  dyanastore product gets out it will bury you, so
take  your  used car get em while their hot sales pitch elsewhere.  if
you were an honest company the deal would be good anytime.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com