importing a continuous contract into my 2000i

Hello everyone,

Could somone help me figure out how to import a
continous contract into my 2000i. I never have a
problem imorting a regular xpo file or even an omz
file but these continous contracts all seem to be in
zip files and then when I unzip them, they are in
other types of files. Take for the example the sp
continous contract at the site www.medianline.com
under the link free data. I downloaded this file and
unzipped it, but I can't seem to import it. Thanks for
your help.

Todd