Re[2]: TS2k LastBarOnChart??

On Thursday, December 13, 2001, 12:13:59 AM, DH wrote:

D> Z-man, I haven't tried your code but here's a theory. :-) Are you
D> using the automatic MaxBarsBack?

Bingo! Your theory is good. That was the problem - it does go through
twice, and apparently from the VERY beginning, with defaults reset as
well, just like turning status off then back on. This would make it
very hard to set anything in the program to work around this, although
a global variable outside the study would do it.

Thanks much for the help, and I'd also like to thank the people who
sent replies directly.

ztrader