Day of Entry Stops

I'm having problems with defining a stop for my Day of Entry.  On a high
accuracy S&P system, I want to give the market a little more room on the day
of entry.  I've tried several approaches that I'm not satisfied with.  Can
someone tell me how to place a $5000 stop that takes me out on today's close
if that close is less than $5000 from the entry point or an equiviant point
value.  The following is my code for my stops past the entry
day............thanks/John.......  jdev02@xxxxxxx                   .
If  MarketPosition = 1 and close > EntryPrice
    Then ExitLong ("NR7 LxMOC") on Close;

If MarketPosition = 1 and nOpen > EntryPrice
    Then ExitLong  (" NR7 LxBail") Market;

    If MarketPosition = 1 and barsSinceEntry >= 1 then
    SetStopLoss(3500);