Re: Day of Entry Stops

I am assuming you are using daily bars.

You need to enter both a Buy stop and ExitLong stop today for tomorrow. Then enter a different ExitLong stop after you are filled.  Something like:

Price1 = ....
if ... then BuyOK = TRUE;
StopPts = 5000 / (BigPointValue * Cons);

if BuyOK then begin   {Orders for bar of entry}
   Buy Cons contracts next bar at Price1 stop;
   ExitLong next bar at Price1 - StopPts stop;
end;

if MarketPosition = 1 then begin {Order for bars after entry}
   BuyOK = FALSE;
   StopPts = 3500 / (BigPointValue * Cons);
   ExitLong next bar at EntryPrice - StopPts stop;
end;

Bob Fulks