Re: OT: NIC/Software Question

I have seen this problem consistently since moving to Win2K.
If you close the browser you might be able to restart it, but most
likely not.   If you look in the Task Manager (do Ctl-Alt-Del),
the Processes,you will see that the browser is still running !
At least W2K thinks it is.  If you kill it then you will likely be
able to run the browser.   But still sometimes you have to reboot.
I am thinking about removing W2k because of  this.  Although
using the latest browser Might help (as someone else suggested.)
I loaded Netsacpe 6.2, but it looks just like IE now ! And I hate that.

donc