Re: NIC/Software Question

Thanks to everyone who has responded to my inquiry both on and off list.  I
haven't solved it yet, but I have
   *been able to use ipconfig /renew (I have the network DHCP configured) with
success only on the first instance, the second and third tries produce errors
in finding the DHCP server
   *switched port connections and CAt5's on my router and observed the same
problem.

I will be trading out NICs between computers very shortly.  I hope this is the
problem, as it's easily the least time consuming as well as an inexpensive
solution.

I'm also convinced that it's not an AT&T Broadband (the new @attbi.com DNS
problems) thing because I was having the same issues with @Home.

Thanks again for all of the help!