Remember that Fed induced price shock?

List,

Does anyone remember that day a few years ago when the Fed made a surprise
announcement about a rate cut and there was this huge price spike, like 50
SnP points in 5 minutes or something like that?

Does anyone remember what day that was?

David

PS.  I'd be curious to hear any war stories about how that particular event
was handled if you were in the market at the time.  It's really that kind of
thing that I find scariest of all -- a time when stops don't mean sh*t
because no one in their right mind would take the other side of your
trade...