web site

Good afternoon all,

I have put together a web site that might be of interest to some -
SolidusCapital.com. Solidus Capital Partners is my firm, and the web site is
primarily intended to be a repository of old research, etc.  Also there are
some free tradestation indicators, some very detailed examples for using the
Andrews Pitchfork tool,  and if you like you may subscribe to the
occassional  research emails.

Solidus is not selling anything, is not looking for investors, etc.  The
site is still very new -- hopefully all the links work correctly.  If you
find a bug, please let me know.

Best wishes,
Chris Cheatham
chrischeatham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx