live or memorex?

Hi,

In testing my systems for day trading I would really like to see how
it performs in real-time. As I have a day job just now I am not able
to watch it during the day (contradiction for day-trading, huh?). An
idea would be an additional service from Omega that since I'm getting
my TS6 data feed from them anyway, I could select something within
TS6 that would 'replay yesterdays' data. I have not heard of such a
service from them (suprise!). Has anyone else heard of such a service
from them, from any other company, or any other add-on program to
do this thing?

Mike