From: <cash@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2001 7:51 AM
Subject: Use RAM Disk? - TS2K, Global Server, Win2K

: In using TS2000, for backtesting only (no real-time data collection
: is performed), if I copy my server directory to a RAMDisk, is there
: anyway to point to that disk to access the data?
:
: I believe that this could speed up my backtesting time.
:
: My OS is Win2K
:
: TIA,
:
: Cash
:
:
:
: "Buy Low, Sell High"
: (If this statment is used for financial gain, I am entitled to 10% of all
profits. ;) )
:
: