RE: live or memorex?

Mike
I was suggesting this to DB that he should add this to dynastore since it
has the feed interface and the ability to download history data plus it has
the ability to create/read OMZ files. There are a number of reasons to want
to replay data especially for training purposes.

Are you listening DB, You have all the pieces for an add on product.

Jerry