New Data Feed Q

  • To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: New Data Feed Q
  • From: "spi" <spi@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 22:57:12 -0800

Been with BMI 7+ years now.. last straw 2day...

Current Situation: 2 CPU's running split off a box, 6 monitors and 2
laptops, 6 figure investment in custom programming, TS4, subservers;

Need a datafeed - feed/charting which allows:

Primarily:Collection of bid/ask PRICE and SIZE as well,on futures as well as
STOCKS(SPis adequate), need to have a mechanism for collecting them in real
time, crunching them and  SAVING them historically...

Options crunching: Once upoin a time quite active, and am seriously
considering this avenue again, due to constant intraday reliability issues
and time constraints

Jurik compatibility a plus

Last time i checked into this quagmire, it still was... had to consider
redoing virtually anything I looked at.. a mess

Finally have cable out here, so I suppose I might venture an internet feed

the challenge has been understanding all of the intracacies involved in
namely, programming. had to hire the best and the brtightest to do what i
wanted... however their knowledge of the feedsa nd alternate charting
packages was/is nominal... and the thought of reprogramming??? good
heavens.... that thought alone will send me to the mercy of the great white
seen the other day off shore...

apoligize in adcvance for my PPMood... afew more bucks went south and
shouldnt have...

many thanx for any info public or private...

lee woods md phd
hawaii