Re: Virus Alert

>Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 07:16:51 -0800

FWIW I set this out FRIDAY. Maybe Hotmail
is swamped with these viruses and it jamming
them up.

BTW, re: E-mail. I use Hotmail on these lists
so as to keep my regular E-mail away from some
of the bad guys. Thanks to Gary Fritz I use Pegasus
to screen and read mail, even though I still like
OE for writing and composing. Didn't like Eudora.

BW