Re: Virus Alert

Hotmail uses FreeBSD on their servers (last I looked).  Unlikely the
viruses would be affecting them via infection unless they've switched over
to some god-awful Windows POS.

-- Joh

--

John T. Nelson           |  John's Trading Journal
trader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   |  http://www.computation.org/

    Hosted by Lexonia Internet Services
	  http://www.lexonia.net/