Re: Cost Sharing - NYSE Advancers/Decliners back to 1987

has the market structure really changed that much over time? no...

are not much of the structural changes mostly minor, scaling related? yes...

and as such, are short data histories (<3 yrs) generally a bad idea? yes...

ok, then are long trade histories (20+ yrs) essential to properly define the model, insure its profitability in the future, and arm the trader with unemotional confidence? yes...

tell me why i'm wrong...

TJ