RE: Free EOD ascii USA Stock Quote here....

I have to agree. I had lots of problems with qcom data in the past. I had to
use Realtick to get reliable data. And then there's the product support
issue. You are essentially left on your own to get qcom data to work. I
appreciate the fact that qcom is cheap, but my particular situation demanded
a high degree of reliability and prompt support.