Re: EntryPrice

Let's see...  where to begin - Oh, yeah, than you for kind words, and
Trixie says "Hello" in her squawkish sorta voice!

EntryPrice (0) will only have a value once you have actually entered a
position - it is of NO USE whatsoever prior to completing the bar of Entry.

EntryPrice (1) contains the EntryPrice of the most recently closed out
trade.  Does you no good at all, as I understand your purpose.

SO...

if  (@MarketPosition  = +01)  then begin
   if  (Close <  @EntryPrice - 10 points)
     then  ExitLong ("lx.main") at market ;
end ; { currently long }

...should solve your problem...  I hope.

Sam

At 01:55 PM 11/30/2001, you wrote:
>Hi Samuel,
Hey - Mr EasyLanguage himself! (:-))  How's Trixie?  Yes, I do have your
book.  Thank you very much for getting in touch and,

<<snip>>

Anyway, if you can of help with the Entryprice query, I'd be most grateful.