Re: AdvancedGET

Mike,

> Actually, I am quite interested in hearing about AGET notwithstanding that
>   this is an Omega list.  It provides a basis for comparison to Omega/TS
>   products.  Often in discussion of other software, there is information that
>   is transferable.

This isn't directed personally towards you but it is important for AGET to be
put into perspective. It can't predict future trades.

Easily, 99% of all trading books, trading methods, trading seminars, trading
systems/indicators and such are sold because that is where the money is being
made - not trading the markets with it.

Very simple, but it took me a couple of years before this sunk in. This 3rd
party trading market depends upon this, and from their point of view, hopefully,
you'll bust out before you realize this fact. This way, you'll recharge your
account and keep trying and buying.

-- Roy