Re: AdvancedGET

Rich,
I do not use real time AGET (as I have stated ) therefore not qualified to
offer an opinion on RT other than what I would suspect would happen to
someone who is not "very" well trained in the AGET thought process.  I
believe people should "start" with EOD to do that (I have even seen, when
asked directly, that AGET personel recommend that also (I may have an old
email on that from Matt Bowen)).

The "training mode" that is available in AGET EOD I believe is "pivotable"
to train one to recognize the trading opportunities and /or count changes
before they occur, which adjusts what position, stop and profit target one
would have (generally you are still on the right side of the trade). You are
able to go back in time bar by bar to see exactly what AGET was saying at
that time, the decisions you would make, so one becomes "conditioned" on
what to do.

I never said learning AGET was easily but no one said trading was either.
Everything takes time as we all know, but the process is understandable,
fairly mechanical, for a disciplined trader that has the ability to flow
with changes as they arrise. If one is looking for "instant gratification",
forget it, it takes hard work, lots of it to see the big picture than reduce
it to tradeable lower level patterns.

I will email you directly a list of questions I have that I believe are
pertinent for "anyone" to respond to questions you may have, as well as the
charts (the email was already prepared prior to seeing your response so it
will go as is, its late).

I will cc others that have indicated some interest but try to keep this
basically off list.  Since the charts "say everything" it is impossible to
prove or disprove a point without them.   If asked I can show you there is
no "hindsite" here, but it takes a series of charts and intimate knowledge
to some degree to recognize the opportunities and warnings.

Let me say I am not saying one does not need a real time feed and trading
platform that would be additive to the EOD, initially, you will.  Just don't
jump in feet first and try to trade 1min ES on EW counts and AGET tools.  I
would think that would be extremely frustrating, immediately, and lead to
failure.
don ewers