Will trade my "great" tradingsystem

I was emailed a Sharpe Ratio Signal that caculates the Sharpe Ratio, run
over the same 4 years this was the result.
For TS2000i I was able to turn it into an indicator (same 3.48 result).

StartDate = 980106, Periods =  902, Stand Dev =   43.6%, Anlzd Avg =
152.0%, Sharpe =   3.48,  ND__C__1.TXT,

Someone else told me that for a non optimzed system >2 was already pretty
good.

Anyway, the offer is still open to trade it for one of your systems.
Is everybody in agreement that "Sharp Ratio" is a good measurement of a
system (you can prove anything with statistics...).
Thanks
Robert

ps. In the mean time I worked out the detail on the "paperwork".

Robert Linders
Orlando, FL
email: mugsnug@xxxxxxxxx