Re: FREE ...EOD stock prices for AMEX, NASD, NYSE : Where ?

Ian wrote:
>There must be..somewhere a FULL list of Stocks for AMEX, NASD, NYSE with EOD
>prices for the trading day just completed (posted each day).
>
>Of course it must be FREE !

How about free for two weeks?  I liked the site
http://www.stocktables.com so much that I subscribed.  They have
some interesting online filters, and the option to view the results
as a web page or download an ASCII file.  Just turn all the filters
off and you can download a file with about 10,000 stocks in it.
It's only 350K or so in size, downloaded as a zip file.

The file contains a lot of detail, like earning/share ranking,
volume change, whether the stock is optionable, relative strength
ranking, and so on.

--
//  \
//___)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com