Re: omega-digest DTN users.

 Hi all.    Just a quick note to all Omega - DTN real time users. I called
Omega and DTN today and " Got no satisfaction" from either party. DTN seems
ready to add additional data fields that will not work with TS2000i on
12/15/01. Seeing as this negates their data feed as usable is this a breach
of contract?
  Omega states they may be working on a patch but have no idea when it may be
available.
  Has anyone heard anything else that that would make me think that I am not
looking at needing to replace Tradestation or DTN or both in the next three
weeks?
              Chuck.