ethics

I just got an email from a person who complained that I "Courticy Copied" my
reply to the Omega list.
However his email had no sign whatso-ever that he wanted the email to be
privately handled. This was also not implied by the content of his email.
Off course if he would have asked me to reply only to his personal email I
woudl certainly have done that.

Instead he calls me "names" for not adhering to his implicit ethics.
Do other people believe I was rude by sending a copy to the list ?
Isn't the list supposed to be "shared", off course unless specifically asked
not to or the content is clearly "private" in nature ?

Being fairly new to the list, any other ethics that I do not know of ?

This person now automatically blocks my email, does he think I will send him
more ?
Thanks
Robert

Robert Linders