Sharing trading systems, improved nr. of cons. losers

Ok, I took the comments serious about the nr. of losing trades (26 in a
row).
Here is a slightly adjusted system (it trades max. 5 times a day that's  all
I changed).
As you can see the parameters have hardly changed (it doesn't do much to the
bottom line but I would also prefer 12 conseq. losses above 26). Max conseq.
winners stayed the same with 7.

The system makes (almost) exactly 50% on the long and 50% on the short side
(starting on 1998/1/1 I do not have data before that).

I have always understood that the profit factor should be 1.5 or greater, in
here it is 1.66 (with $180 comm/slipp., almost 2.0 without commission).

Why do not many people seem to favor the idea of sharing/exchanging systems
?

Full report available upon request.

New SYSTEM SPECIFICS:
      Total Net Profit $1,223,150.00